Chinese for non-sinology students
The course is designed for all students of UP in full-time studies who’s major is not combined with Chinese philology! The aim of the course is to master the basics of phonetics, Chinese characters, grammar and obtain basic knowledge from Chinese realities. For completion of the course a student is required actively participate and fulfill all demands set by a teacher.
The course is led by a Chinese lecturer. It can be conducted in English.
Number of credits: 3
Plan of the summer semester 2016
Beginners can enroll KX1 course, it follows up with the other courses (higher levels)!
- ASH / KX1: Monday 15:00-16:30 (K8 – 1.21)
- ASH / KX2: Monday 16:45-18:15 (K8-1.21.)
- ASH / KX2: Thursday 13:15-14:45 (K8 – 1.21)
- ASH / KX3: Wednesday 15:00-16:30 (K8 – 1.21)
- ASH / KX4: Thursday 11:30-13:00 (K8 – 1.21)
Classroom: K8-1.21 – Confucius Institute
Please note that the course is not designed for students of Chinese Philology. These students please sign out of the course.